This is a place for me to write all that happen in the past, present, and future of my life and all the things in the world that i concern about...please enjoy!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Juices Theraphy



Much of sorry i've to say to you all coz i've been doing nothing for my blog a.k.a dormant.


First, the reason is I got connection problems, and it made me cannot online for many days, and just came online in my campus for a while, just checked email, download assignments, and other 'a second' online activities. But now i just subscribe for a new better connection, and hope there won't be any connection problem later. Second, I'm still striving to finish my thesis, it is a BIG responsibility for me to finish it. Third, these 2 weeks are my final exam sessions. And makes me study everyday to get better GPA. hehe

Now I wanna tell you all about my Juice Theraphy. My uncle lent me a book, called "Juice Theraphy and Diet."

It is written that when human body is sick, there's a lack of mineral needed. and fresh fruits and vegetables juice is good to heal our body. Hunza tribe who live in Himalaya, always consume fresh foods and drinks during their life. They are the most long live people in the world. A 100 years old Hunza people, can still play soccer like 30 years old normal people. Beside fresh foods and drinks, they live in a fresh air, water, and don't have many stresses like town people. That's why they can live longer that other people.




I always drink carrot, lettuce, and peterseli juice every morning and evening. A glass of carrot juice, plus 1/2 glass lettuce, and 1/3 glass parsley juice. At first, the smell of parsley was so sharp and strange for me to be drink, but now it's getting ok.




It is mentioned in this book, carrot is very good for our health. it contains of many vitamins, like B, C, D, E, G, and K. Iron, sulfur, chlorine, phosphor and calcium also contained in it. Experts said that drink a half liter of carrot juice is better than consume 10 kg of calcium tablet. Improvement of medical technology also mentioned that molecule of carrot essence is similar to blood molecule.

So, yeehaa! Let's start THE HEALTHY LIFE...!

At least we can consume healthy foods and drinks, if we cannot live in a fresh, quite environment like Hunza have.





4 comments:

  1. yeah baby!

    finally, something juicy for me to read !!

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. minumnya harus sambil nutup idung ga? jamune mas.. piye tho.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alexa,
    Hehehe..thx for reading it..

    @bikinsurprise,
    Ngga dong nis, gw kan udah kebal sm jus yang baunya naujubile kaya peterseli ini...

    Kumaha tho?! Lho?! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there would you mind letting me know which webhost
    you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads
    a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend
    a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price?

    Thank you, I appreciate it!
    Look at my page can surgery remove stretch marks

    ReplyDelete