This is a place for me to write all that happen in the past, present, and future of my life and all the things in the world that i concern about...please enjoy!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Golden Horse Palace Hotel

ATTENTION

If you visit Malaysia, don't forget to stay in
Golden Horse Palace Hotel




It's a very luxurious hotel, with the best services and extraordinary design, makes your holiday to Malaysia will be the perfect trip ever....



Please visit the Website above, and don't forget to put it into your holiday plan...







3 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree.
    It has the best service.
    But I think is the MOST expensive hotel in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. it like very expensive. you have stay here Mr.Baskoro? why promote this hotel?

    just curious ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jaime,
    well thanks for the critics.. I will tell the management about the room rates..

    @violet,
    Why did I promote the hotel? Because it is my friend's hotel, and I wanna be a good friend..hehe. Thanks anyway for the critics and suggestions, hope it will help the hotel to grow better..

    ReplyDelete