This is a place for me to write all that happen in the past, present, and future of my life and all the things in the world that i concern about...please enjoy!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

BEMS on Ganesha Music Event

BEMS on GME

Sorry for my late update, I’ve been busy with my thesis stuff. Because this is my last semester on my final year, then I’ve planned to graduate soon, hope on July or October this year. I will make a post about my thesis later…and I know it will be a boring posting, since all are technicals..

We performed right before the guest star, Balawan. He is such a great guitarist with his “magic fingers”, you can search him in youtube. Back to BEMS, the audience was so much excited with our music.. Thank GOD we showed our best that nite…that “crazy night”, lol…Thanks all for the suppports...If you wanna look our profile, we still make it in friendster, myspace will be announced later...

Here are the pictures about BEMS gig on Ganesha Music Event.

BEMS on GME

BEMS on GME








8 comments:

  1. @rini,
    makasih ya rin..btw, saya belum link blog kamu deh...ada link blog? minta ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pakaian lu super duper kurang keliatan casual yang keliatan nyantai. lu keliatan kayak asal pake baju aja bro hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. .. seru..seru..seru

    duh nyesel banget gw ga bisa nonton...... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like everyone was having a good time.
    How much fun can it be to make this album? *wondering* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @andre,
    haha..thx kritiknya.. tp gw pake kemeja itu buat ngimbangin agam yang pake kemeja jg..jd ya, santai aja bung..emang sbnrnya mo rapih, tp yang lain tiba2 jadi santai2 gtu...

    @danielle,
    lho? emang anak itb jg? ato di sekitar bandung jg ya?

    @shelly,
    album?? hmm, we hv to find someone who wanna be our producer first..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I like music.
    No matter listen to music or singing.
    But,my mother doesn't know.
    Maybe a lot of things waiting for me to do.

    Keep play the keyboard Mr.Baskoro!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. sukses buat BEMS, sukses juga untuk TA-nya.. ;)

    ReplyDelete