This is a place for me to write all that happen in the past, present, and future of my life and all the things in the world that i concern about...please enjoy!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Lifehouse - Everything

One of my most fave songs!

The lyrics' so deep and the way that band play this song, is so nice. Touche!







Find Me Here

Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.

And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You Steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?

And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything,everything
You're all I want you're all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.

And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

-=Yes, you're everything=-


It will be your fave too, espescially if you have any experiences related to the lyrics..

To nona,

let's close the old book, keep it safely in the book shelf, and let's start the brand new book for our life that hopefully won't disappoint us anymore!


.FINISH.




7 comments:

  1. i was throwing away all the past, and i was listening to the song again when i saw this.

    one word.

    ARIGATOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes diby, me too...and I am listening to this song now too...With the song repeat all the time..

    let me say, ummm uhh i forgott!

    ahaa...DOITASHIMASHITE..! bout the forgotten, just kidding ma'am! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @menteri desain indonesia,

    monggo mampir2... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jesus! I love that song! but I love the song "you and me" more. from lifehouse too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rissa,
    Yeah risz...i love "You and Me" too...and "Blind" too!! uhh, nice songs..!

    ReplyDelete