This is a place for me to write all that happen in the past, present, and future of my life and all the things in the world that i concern about...please enjoy!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Thanks for Everyone...

yup2!

THANK YOU EVERYONE


for your blessed in my Bday..

It was really awesome that I got many comments and sms' that day...





Lucia, Rissa, Ria, Emma and Sara, thanks for the drawing...cute!! Here's the drawing and thanks for putting me in your friends line...fourth line..u'll always be in mine too...! Lucia Agni, thanks for approving me previously, so I could meet fun and gorgeous people like you all..


Renata, thanks for changing the link's name ;P




THANKS EVERYONE..

and most of all, Thank GOD, ALLAH...so that I still can breathe and do anything positively in this world..hope I can change this world to be the better world to live...



no any Read More...





8 comments:

  1. bas
    assalamualaykum
    happy belated bday :)

    ingat, kemudian lupa..
    itukan manusia :)
    semoga berjaya dunia dan akhirat..

    c ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumsalam...

    Iya, terima kasih yaa :)


    wajar lah, kamu kan sibuk sekali nih ramadhan ini, banyak activities...hehe
    Amiieen!

    c ya too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! =D
    how did you put your friend's blog link??? can you write mine as risza kuscher.. heheh it's cooler as I told you in the "what an unexpected weekend" hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ok ma'am. I'll change your link as you wish..just wait..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy belated bday bas!!
    wish u the best in every path you take :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalamualaikum Wr Wb
    Om Buzz, maaf telat ngucapin.. Met milad ya.. Berapapun usia kita sekarang yang penting adalah muhasabah diri.. Bukan begitu? Moga kamu selalu berada dalam rahmat Alloh SWT, wish you all the best! ;-)
    Wassalamualaikum Wr Wb

    ReplyDelete
  7. ga mau ngucapin lagi. aku cuma mau bilang: jangaaaaan lupa kadoooo! hahaa

    ReplyDelete