This weekend, i met Sarah, the Malaysian (have to change the word) girl whom her life is so Islamic and full of activities (very busy for being an artist co-manager isn't it?) hehe.. and also her friends; Mu'adz (The Rising Islamic Star), Kauthar (talented as a singer also), Niza (The Mu’adz Manager), and the others that i cannot mentioned one by one...Together with Hari, Indonesian guy who has training in Spore and comes to KL for this weekend only (he is an ITB Electronical Engineering alumni ‘97).
Dalam 2 hari saja, kami bertiga; saya, sarah dan Heri mengunjungi banyaak sekali tempat.
These are the places that we’ve visit this weekend :
Saturday, 28 July 2007
1. 12.00-18.00 - Putra World Trade Center: There was an International Islamic Exhibition. Organize by nasyeed.com. And also a great performing by Mu'adz....Disini nih saya dapet siraman rohani…huhu…mendamaikan hati skali…
2. 18.00-19.00 - Masjid Jamiek: The Malay China town
3. 19.00-19.30 - Dataran Merdeka: A place look like monas in Jakarta
4. 19.00-20.00 - Pasar Seni: The Central Market for buy gifts and handycraft
5. 19.00-20.00 - Petaling Street: The real china town
6. 20.00-21.00 - Eye on Malaysia: Best laser performance!
7. 21.00 – 22.00 - Twin Towers: Know this place lah.
Banyak kan…lumayan exercise jalan kaki untuk mengecilkan perut yang sudah mulai membulat ini.
Sunday, 29 July 2007
1. 07.00-10.00 – Twin Towers: Queue for sky bridge visit
2. 10.00-12.00 – Masjid Jamiek again: Follow heri to buy baju kurung
3. 12.00-12.30 – Pudu Raya Bus Station: with Heri bought Bus ticket to Spore
4. 12.30-13.30 – Batu Caves: This caves is the place for “sembahyang” of Tamil People
5. 13.30-14.30 – Sarah friend’s wedding: Walimah (perkawinan) of Malay people...Great
experience…at least know the differences between Indonesian and Malay wedding…
6. 14.30 – 15.30 – Shah alam: Masjid Shah Alam...The kubah look like a mosque in Jakarta
7. 15.30 – 16.30 – Sky bridge visit!
8. 16.30 - 17.30 – Masjid Wilayah: This is the mosque where Siti Nurhaliza and Datuk K married. It is a very beautiful mosque!
9. 17.30 – 19.30 – KL Sentral and Masjid Negara.. Say gud bye to Sarah, she must go to Mu’adz show…
10. 19.30 – 20.30 – Pudu raya bus station: Heri went back to Spore.
Dalam 2 hari saja, kami bisa mengunjungi banyak tempat sekaligus!!
Big thanks to Sarah for being our tour guide within these 2 days! =)
Some of detail stories and photos will be telling in the next posting…